Naruto The Darkest Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shadow Transformation

Go down

A Shadow Transformation  Empty A Shadow Transformation

Post  Sasuke Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:54 pm

A Shadow Transformation
By Austin Jones
Chapter 1:
Shadows Unleashed
“Man this is boring, looking at a bunch of pieces of art.”, I said after looking at some of the art.
Hi I’m Austin Jones an 8th grader on a field trip to a natural art museum.
“Yea but you got to admit it’s better than being in class.” my friend says.
Finally we were leaving after a boring day of looking at art, but just when we were about to get on the bus something odd happened. A monster that looked like a worm with 8 legs shot out of the ground terrifying everyone. Before anyone could do anything the worm went and hit everyone with his legs .Watching helplessly as they suddenly get thrown into a wall. But right when the creature is about to hit me its leg hits a shield in front of me that looks like shadows. Suddenly a being that looks like a spirit suddenly goes into my body talking to me subconsciously. I open my eyes suddenly staring at the dark place and at the strange spirit. “Who are you?” I said. “I have been inside you all this time and finally I have awakened, my name is Shadow and I am the spirit that resides inside of you.” “Since how long have you been inside of my body?” “I have been dormant inside your body so long I can’t tell….. But I am here to teach you how to control the shadows.” I stared at him in disbelief, “control shadows?” He nods and says, “But first will you allow me to teach you your dormant powers?” I thought about what was happening to everyone outside and I nodded at him. “Good now let us begin…..” “Now watch closely.” He moves his hands around and makes an orb of shadows in the middle of his palm. “I want you to try now, make sure to focus all you can to make it the shadows into your palm.” I moved my hands around focusing as much as I can making a small orb of shadows “How is this?”, I said. He looked at the orb and said, “That’s pretty good for a beginner, I want you to keep trying until you can make and orb as big as mine.” I kept focusing and focusing wondering how much time has passed as I kept trying and trying. Shadow after awhile says, “You’re wondering how much time has passed aren’t you?” I looked up at him and say, “Yes is that thing still attacking everyone?” He says, “Inside your subconscious time has stopped outside until you leave this place.” I look at my palm and have an urge of energy suddenly go through my body. “I must complete this to help everyone outside!” Finally an orb of shadows appears in the palm of my hand bigger than Shadow’s. “Good now that you have manifested a large enough orb u can use it to strike your opponent head on or throw it at them from a faraway distance.” Shadow moves his hands and makes people out of shadows. “I want you to try it on both of these people.” I looked at both of the people and said, “Aren’t they alive wont it hurt if I attack them?” Shadow looked straight at me and said, “These beings are nothing but shadows they do not feel pain at all.” “Ok”, I said and then threw the orb at one of the persons destroying it completely. “Good job, now make another and try hitting them head on with it.” I nodded and focused the shadows into my palm to make a larger orb. I quickly ran in front of the being and hit it with the orb and watched as it exploded against the being and destroyed it. “Good now that you have mastered those techniques…. let us continue”, Shadow says.
Time goes back to normal as Austin is conscious outside of his body again looking at the worm creature. He then remembers what Shadow told him. “I have taught you all of the techniques I can until you become stronger, when you are ready to fight you will transform and fight for what you feel is right.”
Austin stared at the beast and finally said, “Hey ugly if you’re looking for someone to fight I’m right here.” The worm creature stares at him and gets ready to fight not knowing what would happen next.
Suddenly he yelled out, and shadows from everywhere engulfed his body making the shadows fly up everywhere around him as he transformed. While transforming Austin manages to say, “So you ready to fight?”
Chapter 2:
The Demon Takes Over.
The shadows finally go away revealing his new form. My hair went from blonde to dead black and covered in black clothing. As I stand up two demon wings come out of my back. I look at the worm “are you ready for this?” a sword materializes in each hand made of shadows. “Well then let’s get started.” I run up dodging the creature’s legs and slices off two of them. The worm creature opens his mouth and tries to eat me whole. Before I was about to be devoured by the worm I protect myself with a shadow shield I remembered to make from when Shadow taught me. I jump and fly back to a safe distance. I then focus a shadow orb and shoot it at the monster’s head and blow it up as it disappears instantly. I then look at where the monster was and suddenly the ground starts rumbling as 10 more fly out of the ground. I stare at the monsters thinking it will be easier than before, but suddenly a green energy blast flies out towards me as I then deflect it with my swords. The others finally shoot the same green blast at me as I run and block them. I say, “I don’t think I’ll be able to kill all of these.” Out of the back of my mind something talks and says, “Why don’t I take over?” I jerk suddenly in pain, breathing heavy at every breath, as I transform completely and turn into a demon. I suddenly make my swords bigger and cut through all of the creatures. Suddenly I am subconscious again talking to a little demon me. “Who are you?” I ask. She appeared in front me and kissed me on the tips of my lips. She says, “I am the demon that lies within your powers…. I was created when you got your powers and can take over whenever I want to.” She then walked closer 2 me having her clothes block my eyes from seeing anything. She leaned in to kiss me and then walked away from me. I suddenly become conscious again absorbing her back inside of me and turning back into myself. I say, “It seems Shadow has some more stuff to explain to me.” I suddenly go unconscious again and appear in front of Shadow. “Shadow you haven’t explained everything to me and I need to know now.” He says, “So where shall I begin?”
Chapter 3:
The Truth Unfolds
“Why don’t you start out telling me how there is something inside of me that can take control at any moment I’m inside that transformation.” I say. Shadow looks at him and says calmly, “That something I have no idea what it is but it seems it is stronger than you so if you feel like you must fight for full control I will have to train you some more.” “First I need you to transform for me so we may begin our lesson.”
Austin stood there and yelled out as the shadows engulfed him transforming his body into his other form. “Ok today I will teach you hand to hand combat so I will be making shadow beings for you to fight until you can do some bad damage on to them.” Shadow moves his hand and creates beings for me to fight. “Now…… begin!!!!!” I look up and get punched in the face and tossed to the ground. I run at them and start throwing punches and missing horribly each time and get thrown back down to the ground. Finally I get up run and do a swift kick as it sends them flying. Shadows eyes get big as he looks at what I just did. “It seems you are pretty good at using your legs in combat we just need to improve your punches.” I get up and start punching some more shadow beings. After an hour later I make a punch and send one of them flying. Shadow looks at me and says, “Good now let us move on.”
After a few more hours later….
“You are now ready to take on the demon inside of you and try and gain control, but be careful.” “I will” I say. I disappear into the ground as a shadow on the floor and go and find that demon. After half an hour I find it. “Demon inside of me I have came here to do something very important.” The demon turns around and I couldn’t believe my eyes when it turned around. The demon was actually a girl with long black hair and a perfect face and body despite seeing the demon wings outside of her back. She looked at me and says, “Oh you have, have you?” She got closer to me and suddenly kissed me. I closed my eyes and then suddenly opened my eyes again pushing her back. “No I didn’t mean that…. I mean I have came to gain complete control over my transformed body.” “Oh that….” She looks at me “well then you’re just going to have to beat me now wont you?” We both look at each other and then run towards each other, weapons in our hands. Suddenly there is a big clash of metal as we slash towards each other. I look at her suddenly and finally say, “I think I’ll fight you a different way.” I then place my swords on the ground and then head straight towards her. Before I’m right in front of her I disappear instantly, then I reappear behind her and kick her straight into the ground. She gets up and spits out blood, looking at me with evilness in her eyes. “What a foolish boy….. I will make you pay for that!” She disappeared and comes from behind me slashing at me instantly cutting up my wings. I grab my wings and rip them out of my back and turn them into swords, afterwards new wings grew out. I run towards her slashing at her but only hitting her wings she used as a shield. I say to her, “Your good I didn’t expect to use this but I guess now would be the best time” “Hey shadow come here.” Suddenly Shadow appears besides me. “I think it’s time to use one of my new techniques” I grip shadow and put him inside my body transforming myself instantly and turning into a shadow spirit. She looks at her swords, and then disappears instantly. She reappears slashing endlessly at me until she figured out I couldn’t b hurt, only Shadow can be hurt in this form. I move my sword and cut straight through the demon.
Looking with despair in her eyes she says, “You win but don’t kill me… I can teach you how to become a demon like me….” I look at her then turn into my regular transformed form. “Fine I won’t kill you but let me ask you one thing.” She looks at me, “and what would that be?” “What is your name?” She looks down at the floor, “My name is…”
Chapter 4:
The Shadow and Light war Begins!
“My name is Diana” She says. I look at her and say, “Nice to meet you Diana, I’m Austin and this is Shadow, so when can we begin this training?” “Whenever you’re ready” she says. “Alright let’s start now”
“Ok first we are going to try and manifest your demon form, are you ready?” “Yes, let’s begin” “Ok first I need you to clear your mind and just focus all you can to try and bring out more of your demon side out besides just your wings.” I close my eyes and focus as my eyes open up suddenly as shadows all around me wrap around me turning into a cocoon. Shadow looks at the cocoon and then at Diana. “So what just happened?” She stands there chewing on her lip for a moment. At last she says, “It seems he has gone into a stasis for awhile until he can turn into the full demon.” “How long do you think this will take?” “I have no idea, but it might be best to get out of his subconscious and live in his world.” Shadow nods at this as they both disappear and reappear outside of his body into the real world where time begins back up again. Shadow looks at all the destruction that the worm caused, “I think we should get him to a safe place” She nods right at him then they both pick up the unconscious Austin, now beginning to become a shadow cocoon on the outside. Most of the people wake up noticing they were not hurt for some reason and notice Diana and Shadow. They start walking again to a safe place they knew they could keep him. They kept walking for awhile not knowing they were being followed by some strange person in light clothing. Suddenly Diana stopped and slashed her sword at the strange person only to get hit by its own sword.
“Who are you?” she managed to say. The person replied, “I am Hikari” she then begins to make her final blow on Diana until Shadow grabs her and disappears into a place made of shadows. Shadow puts both of them on the ground “We must stay here until we know she won’t be following us.” They both nodded. Diana looks up and says, “I think there is a war starting up, and we both might want to start training.” They both nodded at each other and got up to start training.
Later Hikari disappeared in a slant of light and reappeared in her world. She walked onto a balcony where all of her subjects were awaiting. She looked down at the audience and says, “I have gone to a new world full of weaklings we will take over tomorrow night!” All of the people yelled in happiness for the war so they may have a new home, and this is how the war began.
Chapter 5:
A Moment in Stasis
I open my eyes and look around at the dark place wondering where I am. “So it seems your awake” I jerk and turn looking into the face of a person who is all white and looks exactly like me. “Who are you?” I said. He looks straight forward at me, “You don’t need to know who I am I’m just something made from your subconscious to train your demon powers, but before I can teach you I must see your skills.” He then smiled evil like and disappeared. He then reappeared behind me and slashed my back. I tumbled onto the ground gripping my back, while looking at the blood coming out. Darkness filled all around me as I transformed. I gripped my sword and ran towards him and slashing him in his gut. I looked at where I slashed and just saw shadows around it healing it of every cut or gash. “Your pretty good kid” he says. I look at him and run towards him charging a shadow orb in my palm, as I hit him with it in the face. I flew back a safe distance, looking at his face. My eyes got big as all I saw were his neck and his head being reformed by shadows. He started laughing and then finally said, “Kid those moves are pathetic against me.” He disappeared again and ran towards me, with his hand as a claw. He went and hit me in my heart. I looked down and saw his hand went through my body, my eyes trembling at all the blood that came out. He took his hand out as I fell down to the ground seeming dead. “And I thought you would be stronger than that.” He starts walking away from my body when suddenly he turns around as the shadows healed my body. I used my sword to help me up and I said, “You aren’t getting rid of me that easily.” I then hold out the palms of my hands facing towards him as darkness covered my eyes. I said only two words that ended this. “Shadow Destruction!” Suddenly a burst of shadows flew out of my hands and destroyed his whole entire body. I put my hands down and then collapse on the floor. Before I went unconscious I heard him say something. “You have defeated me so I will fill your mind with demon techniques.”
In the outside world…..
Diana and Shadow slash their swords up against each others. Diana turned her swords into demon claws and ran towards shadow slashing at him. Shadow gripped her claws and threw her away. Shadow looks at her and says, “I think we should take a break.” They both put down their weapons and sat down near Austin. Suddenly Shadow’s eyes got big, “Someone’s coming” They both got up with their weapons in their hands as two light people came in. Shadow says, “Let me handle these guys.” Shadow turns his swords into shadows and then turning them into a bow. “I haven’t been able to use this technique yet.” He moved quick shooting shadow arrows at the light people as they blocked all the shots and tried to cut Shadow. He moved to quick for them and shot more arrows making one of the persons arm bleed. Shadow then charged all the shadows into two arrows and fired them at the people, looking as the arrows go into their heads. They vanished bit by bit into nothing as they disappeared. His bow disappeared and looked at Diana and said, “I hope Austin wakes up soon.”
Chapter 6:
The Demon is born
Hikari stood there watching as her army got ready for battle. “Hikari!” said one of her guards. “Yes?” “It seems the two you sent to take out the spirit and the demon have been killed. She looked into the sky and said, “That’s fine they weren’t any good use to me anyway.” She looked down at her people and yelled, “Get to your stations the portal will be opened in 3 minutes!” The army hurried to their stations awaiting for their next orders. A few minutes later the portal opened and her troops went in to take over the world.
On Earth….
Shadow jerked suddenly upward. “There is an army coming and they are going to try and take over the Earth.” Diana looked at him as both of them got up. They grabbed Austin and walked towards where the war would commence. They set him down and drew their weapons. Suddenly a big hole opened in front of them as the army came out. Diana made the first move and ran slashing most of them up until she was stabbed in the back. Shadow aimed his bow and shot many arrows towards their direction injuring many and killing some. Shadow mumbled under his breath, “Wake up Austin…” Diana healed herself as quickly as she could then opened up a fissure in the ground. Demon warriors started coming out of the ground to help out Diana and Shadow. They ran towards the enemy slashing at them. Shadow charged his bow and started shooting bigger arrows, killing his enemies instantly. Diana changed her swords into demon claws for her hands and ran up and stabbed all of them and go straight through their body so she could take care of the next one. Suddenly Hikari came and shot light from her hands and instantly destroyed the demon army and injuring Diana and Shadow. “Foolish people” she said. Suddenly the earth shook as the cocoon opened up and got out was Austin in his human form. I yelled as shadows wrapped around me starting to turn me into a demon. I slashed my demon claws through the shadows revealing my true demon form. I gripped my swords and ran faster than ever before killing most of her army. I kept slashing at her army until I reached her. This is when the real battle began. She shot light at me and I moved quickly with my hands and blocked them with my sword. I charged a shadow orb into my hand, it started changing to a dark red that resembled blood and it was the biggest orb I had ever made. I ran towards her hitting her in the gut and sent her flying until she was stopped by hitting a tree. She stood up injuries all over her and blood dripping out of the side of her mouth. She gripped her swords as suddenly light covered her. She slashed her sword through the light and revealing her true form. She stood there as an angel. She clutched her blade and then her and Austin disappeared and then reappeared about to clash with their blades. Before they both slashed she touched the tip of her sword and a blast of light exploded around them. She flew back to a safe distance watching as I fell out of the sky and landed on the ground making a big crater. I got up clutching my sword and yelled, “Shadow Destruction!” Immediately shadows flew from everywhere heading towards Hikari. She started flying away as fast as she could until she was trapped into the shadows. The shadows disappeared revealing Hikari and her missing wing, with blood coming out of many injuries. She stood their floating in mid air looking down like she was dead. She moved her head up quickly with an evil smile on her face as she disappeared and reappeared about to slash me.
Chapter 7:
Fallen Shadows
Sparks flew as our swords clashed together. I stood trying to hold her back, and then swung with his other sword as she jumped away and dodged it. I stood there and turned my swords bigger and longer and ran towards her slashing at her. She blocked them easily; she grabbed the swords with her hands and broke them. I flew back as she charged her swords until they were so bright that you couldn’t see them. She disappeared and came from behind and sliced my back, I gripped my back wincing in pain. Shadows wrapped around my back trying to heal it without any effect. She looked at me and laughed evil like. “Your wounds won’t heal because my light can also be poison, soon you won’t be able to move your body.” I made a sword out of shadows and ran towards her and started slashing, grieving at the pain in my back. I stood there and watched as all of my attacks missed her. She kneed me hard in my gut, I spat out blood hurting with pain. I flew backward and hit a tree, reverting back to my human form. She walked towards me sword pointed at my heart. She stood there with the point of her sword poking my chest; I sat there with my eyes trembling. “This seems to be the end of you.” With all the strength I had left I grabbed the sword with my hand, feeling no pain for its sharp edges. I yelled as the shadows wrapped around me turning me back into my demon form. I let go of her sword and flew high above her. I moved my hands high above my head and started gather shadows in them. The shadows turned into an orb as big as a building. Before I threw it at her I made a shadow shield around me and her so no one else would get hurt. I threw it at her, and as it made contact the orb exploded around her. I listened to her yell of pain as I flew downward onto the ground. I turned back to normal and took down my shield, while walking away. Suddenly she got up and put her sword straight through my heart, I gagged as blood flew out of my mouth. I looked at her with my eyes, trembling with pain. She took her sword out and both of us fell down dead.
Diana and Shadow ran towards me. Diana hugged me and held myself close to her. Shadow stood there looking with sadness within his eyes. She started saying, “No! You can’t die… not here not now! Wake up Austin wake up!” She started sobbing with her head rested upon my shoulder, her mind filled with sadness. Shadow turned around and saw the army retreat back into their portal. “Well he got the job done, but killing him in the process.” She still sat there holding me still crying when she heard me say, “D….Diana?” She stopped holding me and looked into my eyes fully opened. “Diana I’m afraid I don’t have much time until I die.” She looked at me with sadness filling her eyes, “No you aren’t going to die, and we can get you help.” She picked me up and her and Shadow starting running towards a hospital. They entered the hospital and Diana yelled, “Help!!! I have a friend who has been stabbed in the heart.” They people stared at her and Shadow what they were while the hospital staff grabbed me and took me into an operating room. Shadow and Diana waited in the waiting room, Dian still crying with a box of tissues in her lap. Shadow stood up against a wall thinking about there was nothing they could’ve done to save me at all. A doctor came out of the operating room and walked towards Diana and Shadow. Diana stood up suddenly and said to the doctor, “How is he?” “He is going well in the operation but he is strong even though he has lost a lot of blood.” Diana stood there with tears on her eyes. “He might or might not make it, we are going to put him in a hospital bed for awhile to see if he will make it or not.”
Shadow and Diana looked down then back at the doctor, Diana says, “When can we see him?” “He is still in the operating room but I will come back and get you two when we move him to a room.” Shadow and Diana sat back down into a chair as they both started to cry, hoping he would be ok.
Chapter 8:
Parting is such Sweet Sorrow.
It was night time around the hospital around 10:00 pm. The doctor had just exited the operating room and walked towards Shadow and Diana, who were both asleep. The doctor walked up and tapped on them and they woke up, Diana looked up with sleepy eyes and said, “Oh doctor how is he?” “He is fine I just came to get you because we are moving him to a hospital room, so if you would follow me.” They got up and followed the doctor to room 416, where they saw me sleeping in the bed. They quickly rushed over and hugged me so hard that I woke up, “oh hey guys what’s up?” Diana looked at me and started crying and hugged me tighter, “We are just glad that you are alright.” Another doctor came and knocked on the door and walked in. “Hello I just got back Austin’s test results and it seems that he is going to go into a coma in his current condition.” Diana looked at the doctor with tears in her eyes, “Will he die?” “No he won’t die during the coma, he will just be in a stasis as we like to call it.” Diana and Shadow looked back at Austin when he said, “I’m fine with that, as long as I don’t die anyway.” Diana hugged him again, “Oh Austin” she said sadly. She put her hand in his and gripped it. Then slowly I started drifting away as my eyes closed slowly. They both looked at me as my eyes closed shut completely. Diana leaned in and kissed me softly on my cheek and then started crying, as she rested her head on my shoulder. “Diana” she got up and looked at Shadow. “It’s time for us to go” She got up and they both walked out of the hospital, leaving Austin in his coma.
Austin opened his eyes suddenly to see a dark place, and the white version of himself staring at him. “Well seems your back, I hope you have gotten better than last time.” He ran towards me with a sword in his hand about to slash at me.
It has been a year since the coma of Austin Jones. Diana walks into the hospital with flowers in her hand as she walks in to see how I am. I am just lying down in the bed with my eyes shut. She walked over and puts the flowers on a chair. She walks over to my bed and kisses me on the lips and starts crying while laying her head on my chest. “I wish you would wake up Austin… we miss you terribly and I want to hear your voice so bad.” Shadow suddenly ran in, “Diana another Shiner has appeared across town.” She got up and kissed me good bye and started running out of the hospital.
The beast snarled at them as it blocked their swords and arrows. It swung its tail at Diana and Shadow but missed because they were too quick enough. Shadow changed is bow and started shooting so many arrows at once. The beast curled up in pain and then snarled at Shadow biting his arm. “Shadow!” Diana ran up and cut the monsters mouth making him drop Shadow. Shadow got up griping his arm trying to heal it and says, “This thing is powerful I don’t think we are going to be able to kill it.” Diana looked down with sadness in her eyes and thought, if only Austin was here. Suddenly after Diana thought that a burst of black fire came and devoured the beast dematerializing it bit by bit. Shadow and Diana looked at where the black flames had come from and their eyes started trembling. She says, “I…..it can’t be”
Chapter 9:
A Happy Reunion.
I floated down from the sky and landed on the ground, I started making my way towards Shadow and Diana. They rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. Diana says, “Austin it’s so nice to see you again.” “It’s nice to see you guys too.” Suddenly three more Shiners appeared as we stopped hugging and got our weapons up. “Guys let me handle this” I said. “You see when I went into my coma I’ve learned some new tricks.” I lifted my hands into the air and said, “Hell’s 7 deadly sins!” Suddenly shadows formed above his head into 7 swords and flew and killed one Shiner. The other two Shiners got closer to me and snarled as they jumped at me. “Hell’s deadly fire!” Black fire flew out of my mouth and killed the other Shiners. Shadow stared in awe at my new powers, “Wow Austin how did you learn all of these new techniques?” I walked over to where they were standing. “You see when I went into my stasis a white version of me was there, he taught me how to become stronger and taught me some other techniques.” I smiled at them feeling proud of myself. “Oh that’s cool, so what should we do now?” Suddenly the sky turned into a dark red, the earth started shaking violently. “What’s going on?” I said. A big fissure opened up from the ground below them as they were sucked in without a way to escape. I woke up by being kicked in the gut. I looked up to see a man with a dark cloak and a mask on. “Get up.” I Stood up and looked around hoping to see Shadow and Diana. “Where are my friends?” I made a sword out of shadows and pointed it at his face. He touched my blade and pulled it down, “No need for weapons we can sort this out in a civilized manner, your friends are waiting for you in the dining hall, now if you would follow me. I didn’t want to follow him but my friends were there so I had to go. We walked into a red room with 3 chandeliers hanging from the dining table. He pulled out a chair for me as I sat down, sitting next to Diana and Shadow. A large door suddenly opened and a man with black hair in a black cloak walked in and sat in the seat opposite from me. “Hello my name is Shadyx, I am the leader of these cloaked people and we are masters of shadows, sort of like how you are.” I looked at him with stern eyes, “What is it that you want from us?” “Oh don’t be so hasty why don’t we enjoy our dinner first?” He clapped his hands as people in dark cloaks came and brought food onto the table. “Enjoy and then afterwards I shall tell you what I want.” We sat there and started eating the food, it was delicious I had never tasted anything as good as it in my life. After we were done the cloaked figures picked up the plates and took them back to through the doors. “Now that we are done eating I have something to ask you Mr.…” “Austin my name is Austin.” “Ok then Mr.Austin, we owe you a great dept for killing our rival Hikari, she thought you were one of us so she attacked you, who knew that she would b defeated by a 13 year old boy.” “Any how I would like to ask if you would like to join the Demon Knights.” “What are the Demon Knights?” “A group that I made that does good deeds and helps kill monsters like those Shiners you have been killing, I have also been looking for a successor and I have chosen you.” “What happens if I join?” “If you join you will be treated with the upmost respect I have been treated and will live a life of leisure, and someday you will rule this group.” “I’ll join but only on one condition, that my friends can join as well and be my lieutenants.” “Of course they can.” “Alright I’m in.” We stood up and walked towards each other and shook hands, but little did I know that my life would change there as I was taught more shadow techniques, and demonic arts.
Somewhere else in the palace…
She stood there staring at me, “Well seems we are going to have to throw a welcome party for this newbie.” Her friends stood there and nodded.
Chapter 10:
The Beginning of the Demon Knights
“Here is where you will be sleeping.” We walked into a room that was as big as a house, I had my own living room, bathroom, closet, and bedroom where all three of us would sleep. They best thing was there was a computer, electronic games, and even a TV! We ran into the room checking everything out, when I noticed I was still transformed so I turned into my human form. “Does everything fit you well master?” says the servant. “Uh yea everything is perfect!” He left and shut the door behind him. We started playing with the electronics and then watched TV. Suddenly a knock came from the door. “Come in” I said. A girl walked in and smiled at me. “Hello I am Shyana; I came to welcome you into the Demon Knights.” “Thank you for the nice welcome.” “Come with me I have set up a welcome party for you master.” She walked towards me and took my hand and we exited the room. She took me into a room where a bunch of other girls yelled, “Surprise!!!” I smiled at all of them, “Wow, thank you girls for the party” They smiled back at me when Shyana said, “Let’s play game called, who can survive the longest.” “Ok who wants to go up against our master first?” They all put their hands into the air, including Shyana. My eyes got big, “Wait what…?” They all ran towards me with swords in their hands, I transformed quickly and blocked most of them but got slashed on my shoulder. I gripped my shoulder wincing a little while shadows came to heal it. “I’m not going to cut you girls; I’m going to beat you.” My swords disappeared and I disappeared then reappeared, kicking a girl into some of the others knocking them out. Two girls grabbed me and held me down as another one tried to slash me. I grabbed the sword with my feet and broke it, then kicked her in the face. “Hell’s 7 deadly sins!!” Shadows formed into 7 swords and cut the 2 girls holding me down. I got up fast and thought to myself, this is hard… it might be time to test out my technique. I backed away as far as I can then transformed into my demon form. I flew down and cut through them getting through half of them. Shyana appeared of out nowhere and jumped and attempted to slash me but I countered with my claws.
I stood there looking at her and them. I yelled suddenly, “The Devil’s 666 Deadly Shadows!!!” Suddenly a bunch of shadows turned into tiny thin, long needles. They flew at the girls knocking out some, but Shyana wasn’t lucky. One of them went straight through her heart and one through her head. The girls that survived from the attack yelled, “Shyana!!!” The grabbed her lifeless body and ran to the infirmary, hoping she could be healed.
I turned back into myself and walked back to my room. I walked in with blood on my shirt and face. Shadow and Diana looked at me and said, “What happened?” “Let’s just say that welcome party tried to kill me.” They looked confused for a moment but all 3 of us just went and watched TV again.
At the infirmary…
Shyana lay on a bed in the infirmary with her heart and head bandaged. She gritted her teeth thinking about how she got these injuries and said under her breath, “He is going to pay for this…” Exhausted she fell down asleep in the bed. Her older brother stood there in front of her looking at her face, “don’t let it get to you, I’ll take care of it.” He walked away with nothing left to say.
Chapter 11:
A Brother’s Revenge
I woke up when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and quickly got dressed, “Come in” I said. A woman dressed in a black cloak walked in, “Master breakfast has been prepared for you and Lord Shadyx, so if you would follow me.” I got up, looked at Diana and Shadow sleeping and walked with the woman. She took me into a large dining area where Lord Shadyx was already sitting down. He looked up at me, “Ah Austin nice to see you, please take a seat.” I took the seat the opposite of him. Shadyx snapped his fingers and servants came out and put a plate of food in front of us. “By the way Austin, how do you like your stay here so far?” “Well everything is great, except Shyana had a welcome party for me and tried to kill me.” Shadyx looked at me while he chewed his food and swallowed, “Oh so you were the one who did those injuries onto her?” “Yes sir.” We sat there looking at each other and continued eating until he said, “What was the technique you used?” “It’s called The Devil’s 666 Deadly Shadows, it makes my shadows long and pointy and go straight towards my opponent, piercing them or worse going straight through.” He stared at me for a moment. “Interesting I bet with a little training you can make that technique stronger to make it an instant kill.” Shadyx snapped his fingers again when we were done eating and servants came and took them away. “Thank you for the meal sir, I must go now and study techniques at the library.” “You’re very welcome, go and learn many strengths and techniques my successor.” I bowed at him then made my way into the hallway, heading towards the library. While walking a sword flew towards me which I caught and broke it. I transformed then disappeared. “Where did he go…?” I reappeared behind him and kicked him in the gut that sent him flying towards a tree.
He went and hit the tree but he kept flying until he landed on the ground. He got up and spat blood out of his mouth. “Your good no wonder my sister lost to you.” “Who are you?” “My name is Shane, I’m Shyana’s big brother, and I am here to get revenge.” He yelled and turned into a demon holding an axe. He ran towards me with incredible speed and slashed at me, luckily I blocked it with my shadow shield.
He yelled, “Hell’s Deadly Blast!” Black energy suddenly shot out and broke my shadow shield and injured my arm, immobilizing it. I placed my hand on the blood coming out of my left arm. I dipped one of my fingers into my blood then licked it, smiling evil like afterwards. I yelled and transformed into my demon form. I yelled, “Bloody Murder!” Blood started seeping from my body and went and wrapped around Shane’s neck, choking him. He started gagging trying to get air; I said in the back of my mind, “Let him go.” Turns out the white version of myself was in control and stopped. The blood came back and went back into my body, as Shane dropped onto the ground. I looked down at him back in control. “You’re not worth any of my time.” I walked away heading towards the library still in my demon form. Shane got up with evil in his eyes and ran towards me and about to slash me. I grabbed his axe and broke it in two, I then slashed him through his body as he fell onto the ground seeping blood. I walked away again shadows healing my arm, I mumbled under my breath, “Worthless fool.”
Chapter 12:
A Training Day
I walked towards the library, blood dripping off of my sword. I opened the door and walked into the library, other demon knights started staring at me and my bloody arm. A servant walked up to me, “Is everything ok master?” “Everything is fine” I went and picked a book from the shelves and sat down to read it.
Somewhere else…
Shadow was walking down a hallway and stopped at a door, here was his class he will learn new techniques from. He opened the door and there stood his teacher, Ms. Lucas. “Good morning Ms. Lucas” he said. She stared up from her book. “Good morning Shadow.” She closed her book and walked towards him, “Are you ready to demonstrate your new abilities?” “Yes ma’am”
He charged the shadows inside of him as it turned him into a giant version of himself. “Very good Shadow.” He went back to his regular size. He yells suddenly, “Deadly Shadows of the Night!” Shadows Wrapped around Ms. Lucas, crushing her ribs and throat, blood spewed out of her mouth. The shadows dropped her on the ground, leaving her lifeless. She got up her demon energy healing herself, “Very good Shadow.” “Ok here is my final technique so far, Devil’s Transformation!” Shadow started changing into a dark red until his appearance changed from a shadow spirit into a demon spirit. “Very good Shadow, now let’s learn some new techniques shall we?”
Somewhere Diana is…
Diana slashed a training dummy with her claws, cutting it in half. Her teacher in a dark cloaked walked in, “Hello student” “hello master.” She bows at him. “How about you show me some of your new techniques now?” “Yes Master.”
She stood there in front of him. “Demon Knives!” her hands got longer and turned into demon claws and stretched around a dummy cutting it into shreds. Her hands and arms turned back to normal, “Nicely done Diana.” She bowed to her master. “Demon Death!” She starts spinning in a spiral with her claws acting sort of like a drill and as it goes and destroys 4 training dummies. She stops spinning and lands back on her feet. “Demon Destruction!!!” Demon energy starts forming above her head until it’s and orb as big as a building, she throws it as it explodes destroy most of the things around her. “Good job Diana; let’s get to our lesson today, shall we?” She nodded at him and opened up her book.
I stood outside in my demon form, “Alright let’s try this” I make people out of shadows, and stare at their blank expressions. “Hells Deadly 7 Sins: 1st Sin!” A million shadows formed in the air making many swords, they flew and attacked the shadow people, leaving nothing behind. “Good, now I just need to master the other 6 sins.” He walked back inside to go read another book.
Chapter 13:
Life… or Death?
My eyes opened when I heard a knock on the door. “Just a minute” I said. I got dressed and went and opened the door. Standing there was Lord Shadyx, “come with me” he said. He started walking down the hall as I followed him. He opened a door that led into his throne room; he walked in and sat in his throne. I walked in and knelt in front of him, “What do you need master?” He looked at me with a stern face, “I have a job for you to do, if you ever want to rule the Demon Knights, you must kill Diana.” My eyes got big, “I am not going to kill her!” “It’s either that or I kill you, and your other friends.” I looked down at the floor, sadness filling my eyes, thinking on what I should do. “Fine ill kill her.” “Good, come into the arena at four.” I got up and bowed to him, I then walked away.
At Four o’clock…
Diana was dragged from her room and forced into the arena. “Hey what are you doing?!” They pushed her inside, as they stepped back and locked the door as they exited. I walked into the arena through the other entrance; I looked up at Shadyx, anger in my eyes, sitting in his throne. I disappeared, clutching my sword in my hand. I reappeared behind Diana, my sword clutched up to her neck. “Austin, what are you doing?” I stood there sadness filling my eyes, as a tear trickled down my face, “I’m sorry.” Shadyx sat there with a pleased smile on his face waiting for the kill. That’s when I flashed him an evil smile; I disappeared and then reappeared in front of him as I slash him, leaving a mark across his chest, blood exploding off of it. His eyes got big looking at the mark, looking surprised. I smiled and laughed, “You see, I’m not going to kill one of my friends, I’m going to kill you!” I gripped his shirt with my hands and threw him down into the arena. Shadows wrapped around me, transforming me, I walked down into the arena. He got up and made two swords, one in each hand. He ran towards me and disappeared reappearing behind me, hi sword up against my throat, “I will give you one chance to kill her, or I’ll kill you.” My hands touched his swords, his eyes widened as he saw his swords turn into shadows and turned into my swords. He placed the palm of his hand on my back, it glowed black. I slashed at him; he dodged it and appeared in front of me. Suddenly my body changed back into its regular form. “What did you do?!” “Foolish boy, I stopped you from transforming anymore.” I ran towards him, attempting to kick him, but he grabbed my leg and twisted it. “Ah”, I yelled out in pain, as he threw me up against the wall. I tried to get up, but my leg grieved in pain, as I dropped onto the floor. He walked towards me, “Seems this is the end of you!” He remade his sword and slashed at my throat, my eyes looking with despair. I suddenly gripped his sword in my hand, “no I’m not going down like this.” Shadows started healing my leg, as I stood up. I kicked him in the gut; he flew and hit the wall hard. I broke his sword in my hand, walking towards him. He got up blood coming out of the corner of his mouth. “Hell’s Deadly Sins, 7th Sin!”
A burst of shadows happened around me, “Now you will see the true power of the shadows!”
Chapter 14:
The Final Battle?
I was enveloped by the shadows, my body changing me into a demon with 6 wings. My personality changed as well, turning me into someone who only has wrath. As soon as I transformed the wings fell to the ground. Shadyx stared at me and started laughing, “Is that all you can do?”
“No, watch this.”
Shadows starting transforming the wings, turning them into people with demon wings, fully clothed. The first one was a girl; she was very pretty and flashed a smile at me. She represents lust. The next was a big guy, his wings bigger than anyone else is because of his size. He represents gluttony. The next one stood there, hatred in his eyes. He represented envy. The next one had a coin in his hand, as he kept tossing it. He represented greed. The other one stood there feeling proud of himself with his arms crossed, smiling at everyone. He represented pride. This was the last one, he barely moved and when he did it took him awhile. He represented sloth.
Shadyx stood there with his eyes widened as he got up and chuckled some, “Now that you’ve shown me your full potential I will show you mine!” He yelled out as his body changed, he turned into a giant demon, so giant that it tore open the earth onto the land of where the humans walked. The people screamed in horror at him, as they ran away from him. His voice was deeper and had a demonic tone to it, “You think you can stand a chance against me now?!” I looked at him and smiled evil like. “I’ve faced far worse so bring it on!”
Shadyx yelled out in rage as he struck his demon claw at us. We jumped up and ran on his arm until we made it up to his shoulder. I yelled down at Envy and Pride, “Guys you create a barrier of shadows so no one can get hurt!” Envy went a few feet in away from Shadyx in the front and started making half of the barrier while Pride went to the back and made his half. Gluttony had the carry the Sloth, just because well it takes him forever to move one of his body parts. Gluttony launched Sloth at Shadyx, Sloth covered himself in shadows as he flew at him. Shadyx smacked him with his hand, sending him straight to the ground. “Don’t mess with my friends!” I yelled at him. “Wrath of the Demon!” Shadows wrapped around my demon claws as I started attack him from all sides, making him bleed a little. Suddenly Lust popped up in front of Shadyx’s eyes. “Lust of the Demon!” She messed with his eye vision, making everything he saw the one he loved. Shadyx shed a tear when he saw his dead wife. He mumbled her name and said to himself, “This isn’t her… so I shouldn’t hold back!” Gluttony started flying until he was a good distance away. His stomach opened as red energy filled it as he charged to fire. Shadyx slashed towards Lust, but Greed tossed his coin at his demon claw as it enlarged and made a giant shield. It blocked his attack and Lust grabbed it and hit Shadyx in the face with it. Shadyx filled with rage and yelled, “That’s enough!!!” a big surge of energy happened when he yelled, his chest opened as a bunch of demon warriors fly out. A demon came up behind me and slashed towards me. Diana appeared out of nowhere and took the slash head on as blood erupted as he slashed her. My eyes trembled with sadness as I saw her fall out of the sky heading towards the ground. “No… no!!!” I gripped my head with my hands as I shook my head. Shadows erupted around me as rage filled inside of me. “I thought I said don’t mess with my friends!” The shadows covered my body as I transformed. The shadows disappeared with one slash of my enlarged demon claw. I had turned into a giant demon, around the same size as Shadyx. I slashed at him with my demon claws, as they easily got blocked by him. He gave me an evil smile as he sent out more demons to attack me. Gluttony’s eyes flared as he was all charged up and fired, wiping out all of the demons. I started turning back to my normal sized as I exerted the shadows from my body. I yelled out, “Everyone circle him!” They nodded their heads and circled him; luckily sloth had gotten up by this time. “Hell’s Gateway!” we said in unison. We placed our hands on the ground as a giant circle surrounded the area, including all of the demon knight area. The circle was cut in half with a black line as it slowly opened, devouring the area. “Your reign of terror is now over Shadyx, so be gone!” we said in unison again. The circle opened up all the way and sucked in the demon knights and Shadyx, as it crushed most of the area. Shadow flew into the circle but I quickly ran over and grabbed him before he slipped away inside. I held his body as I ran away from the circle, his body covered in gashes from the ground crashing around him. The circle finally closed. The sins turned back into my wings and reattached themselves to my back. I kept running and stopped in front of Diana’s lifeless body; I went and set Shadow next to her. My best friends… both dead in front of me… “Why?” I yelled, “Why couldn’t I have saved them… my best friends, the two people that I loved… both dead, with no chance of coming back to life… why not me? Why must they suffer for what I had to do?” Tears started streaming down my face, like an uncontrollable waterfall. Rain started raining down on the city, wetting the rest of my face, as I continued crying, cradling my face in the palms of my hands. The white version inside of me came out of my body and stood in front of me and said, “It’s not your fault” I looked up at him, my face soaked with tears. “I know a way to bring them back, but are you willing to risk it all to save them?” I got up and wiped my tears onto my shirt. “Yes”
Chapter 15:
A New Journey Begins!
“There is something called the Life Crystal,” he said. “With this crystal you can bring back to life anyone you choose.”
“So what do we have to do?”
“We have to find this crystal, it will be very dangerous though and I don’t know the specific location. Just follow me and we will find it.” I nodded at him as we started running through the city. We kept running until I sensed someone was stalking us; I materialized a sword from shadows and threw it in the direction of the presence, going into an alley. A figure jumped out of the alley, he was all white with white clothing. The white version stopped and turned behind and looked at the man. “What do you want with us?” he said. “I don’t want anything from you; I’ve come here to tell the boy something. I am Infinity; I am a member of the infinite guild. You killed our partner Shadyx so we are now after y-” Before he could finish his statement the white version of me grabbed his head and slammed it into a wall. He then dragged it across the wall, murdering his face. “We aren’t afraid of you; if he killed Shadyx then your guild shouldn’t be any trouble.” He dropped Infinity as I stared at him in amazement, unbelieving that he actually believed in me. “So go tell your guild members, we’re ready for a fight whenever and we aren’t scared of you losers,” he said. Infinity got up and pulled out a gun as he aimed it at the white version of me. “No,” he mumbled. He put the gun away and turned away from us. “You’ll die soon enough.” He walked away until he was struck by a white light and disappeared. The white version of me just sighed and started walking again, as I followed behind. “Hey can I ask you a question?” I said. “Spill,” he said. “What is your name?”
“Didn’t I already say it’s not important who I am?”
“Yea but I’m going on this big adventure with you, I could at least know your name.”
“Fine its Kudo, now can we just keep going?”
“Fine by me.” We started running again, making our way out of the city. We kept running even when we went into a forest. The night sky descended upon us as the sky turn black. Black as my shadows… Black as the death of my friends… We finally stumbled upon a clearing and decided to set up camp. I snapped my fingers and the shadows turned into tents. We said good night to each other and went into our tents. I snapped my fingers again, making a sleeping bag with the shadows. I dug inside the sleeping back until I was surrounded by warmth. I thought about Shadow and Diana, making a trickle of a tear appear on my cheek. I closed my eyes, as I fell asleep, hearing a rustling in the woods.
Chapter 16:
A Hellish Nightmare
All I see is eternal darkness. It surrounds me from every angle. I feel as if I can’t breathe. A red light glows as it outshines my eyes and all I see is a white light. My vision comes to me as I see a place with demons flying everywhere. I try to speak but find out that it’s useless. The words won’t come. I see my friends, shackled to a wall. They are whipped mercifully in front of my eyes, lashes everywhere on their bodies. The sight of blood is horrifying as I try to close my eyes. A voice goes through my mind, “This is your fault…”
“No!” I yell, “I didn’t want this to happen!” I force my eyes to close, not wanting to watch anymore of the bloody beatings. “Open your eyes!” it said. My eyes are forced open, as if I have no control on my body anymore. The area has changed, I see Hikari pinned onto a cross, stakes through her hands and feet. I feel like closing my eyes but they stay forced open, as the last stake is driven through her head. A bright light shines as the scene disappears to a pit with Shadyx in it. “You wanted that to happen to that woman didn’t you?”
“No! She may have been my enemy but I didn’t want that to happen to her, she deserves some mercy!” I yelled. Shadyx stood there as a woman appeared inside the pit, she was bloody, her head disembodied. “No!” The scream flew out of Shadyx as he ran to the woman. Chains flew out of the cave like walls as they chained him to the wall. The voice comes back inside of my head, “Do you want to help them?” I just floated there silently. “Well do you?” he said with anger in his tone. “Yes! Let me help them!” I yelled. “Let me help you, help them.” My body froze, my eyes turned completely black. Shadows wrapped around my body to for a dark cloak. My skin turned into a pale white and my fingers turned bone-like. My swords appear from the shadows in my hand, but then they are transformed again into scythes connected by a chain. I was not in control anymore, now he controls me. I jump down onto the ground and cut the chains off, “Go and try to get out of here.” My voice sounded different being fused with his. I disappeared into the shadows and reappeared in front of Hikari. I hold up my boney hand as shadows fly over and take the stakes out while healing her at the same time. I slash the cross in half as she lands on the ground, on her feet. “Why are you helping me…?”
“Don’t ask why just go and find a save place.” I disappear in the shadows again until I reappear in front of Diana and Shadow. I slash through the demon whipping them and help them down as the shadows heal their wounds. Diana looks right into the hood of the cloak, “A… Austin?”
“This is his body, but not his mind; he will try to bring you home soon. But right now you need to find a safe place to hide.” An army of demons started heading our way, “Get going now!” I put the hilts of my scythes together, each scythe facing the opposite direction of the other. I throw the scythes at the army, gripping the chain to not let the scythe fly away. The scythe spins on the chain as it cuts through the army. More members of the army started coming towards me, I pull on the chain and split the scythes back into two. I raise my hand and aim it at the army, “Shadow Destruction!” I couldn’t believe my eyes; the power of my shadows augmented as they shot out and destroyed them all, not leaving a thing in sight. “Now Austin, I’m letting you wake up now, if you ever need help or are in a tricky spot I’ll step in and take over. Now wake up!” The vision faded away as my eyes slowly opened.
Chapter 17:
Welcome to the Ventus Society!
My eyes open slowly, the visions stirring in my mind. Why has everyone I know been dragged into death and hell? My old enemies and friends were being tortured… even they didn’t deserve it. I think about my transformation, the scythes; the power. But who is that person who took control? Why is he helping me? And why can’t I find any clear answers in my mind… It’s because he has a mind of his own… My eyes open completely. I’m tied to a wooden pole with my arms and legs unable to move. Kudos is over to the right of me. Still asleep. A man dressed in feathers appears in front of me. A blank expression written on his face. “Hey, why am I up here?”” He just walks closer and closer to me. “Hey didn’t you hear me?” Anger dwelled inside of me, I felt like going down there. So I can rip out his throat. “Why were you trespassing in my village?” he said. “What village?” I said. “Are you blind? It’s right over there.” He points over to the left into a forest, showing a few huts with smoke coming from the chimneys. I guess they were using a fire, I mean it would be bad if it was on fire inside. “Oh… Well umm…. Can’t you just let me go?” I gave him a sincere smile. “I’m afraid I can’t do that.” he says. He snaps his fingers and a boy walks up from behind and gives him a spear. Since when has that boy been their? I wondered. “Have a nice after life!” he yells. He gets ready to stab me. My shadows won’t respond. It’s like I don’t have any control over them anymore. What’s going on?! “You want to know what’s going on?” said the voice in my head. “You’ve lost all of your powers on account of the Hell Gate move you used. Wasn’t a smart idea now was it? Here let me take over and show you how it’s done.” Pain shot through my body. A dark cloak started forming around me as I lost all control over my body. I broke through the ropes easily and landed on the ground in front of the man. I hold my arms out as two scythes connected by a long chain appeared in my hands. “Make sure to watch boy, I’ll show you how it’s really done.” I said. I ran forward and swung with the scythes. But this guy was good; he kept blocking them with his spear. Until I slashed right through it and he had nothing except two halves of what used to be a spear. The man stood there trembling and right when I was about to put in the killing blow the boy yelled. “Please stop! Please don’t kill our village leader; he didn’t know that it was you from the prophecy.” Prophecy? What prophecy? “If you don’t hurt him and calm down, we will gladly take you into our village.” He knelled down in front of me as if I was some god. “Please oh dark lord Shadyx, do not kill our leader.” Shadyx? I already killed him….. Well… Maybe it’s time I got a new name since Austin wouldn’t be so heroic… From now on I will be, Shadyx Kagemusha. I returned to my body as the cloak and scythe disappeared. But as they departed the voice rang through my head again, “If you ever want your powers back, just come to me…. And I will make you stronger… not with the shadows, oh no…. but with the darkness.” The voice disappeared and I knew what I had to do next. “Get my friend down first,” I said. They boy threw a kunai at the ropes and he broke free, landing with a thud on the ground. “Tell me boy… What is your name?” The boy stared right at me and said, “Razor Silverwind.” What a peculiar name… But what is this energy reading I’m getting from him? I can see it inside his boy. Green in color. The wind blew by as I stared at the boy. Yes. I know what his powers are. He has the power of wind. Kudos woke up and started asking what happened. “Oh nothing… But we have a place to stay for a little bit,” I said. The man got up and introduced himself as Chief Ven. He then escorted us into the village. Where the next part of my adventure would begin.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum